Love the Broads was set up and is managed by the Norfolk & Suffolk Broads Charitable Trust – more commonly known simply as ‘The Broads Trust’. The Trust helps Broads-based bodies by providing fund-raising support and promoting improvements for people who work in, live in and visit this unique wetland.
• Protect biodiversity
• Conserve and enhance the natural environment, including wildlife
• Provide appropriate facilities for residents and visitors
• Maintain and improve the navigable waterways of the Broads
• Promote the responsible use of land and water resources
• Interpret the unique ecosystem that is the Broads
• Create educational resources to promote better understanding
• Inform and engage the interest of young people
• Sustain community life in the Broads area
• Maintain the cultural heritage of the Broads
• Address the local consequences of climate change
• Improve access and visitor interpretation.
• Care for our rich biodiversity.
• Provide conservation education for the next generation.
• Play a part in protecting this precious landscape.
If you have an interest in the Broads and would like to become involved with the Trust, why not get in touch? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you.
Norfolk and Suffolk Broads Charitable Trust
c/o 2 Littlewood Lane
Registered Charity No. 1124552
Chairman: Nicholas Barne CVO
Treasurer: Bryan Read CBE
Administrator: Alex Howe
Christopher Cator, Peter Howe, Keith Bacon, John Ash, Louis Baugh, Louise Rout , Martin Dunford, Simon Egan